Blogtober | Halloween Costume Reveal

Halloween
Hullo, my Pixels!

I feel like this is a slightly disappointing end to Blogtober 2014, as I don't have a Halloween costume to actually reveal today. I've never dressed up for Halloween, even though I've always wanted to, I've just never had a reason to. Not exactly much fun if you get all dressed up just to sit in your house - might look a bit weird, too. My parents have never really been into Halloween as a 'holiday', which explains why I've never really done much. I haven't ever been invited to a Halloween party either, so I haven't had that excuse.

Blogtober has been quite fun to participate in this month. Even though it's probably been the worst half a month for me to try and blog daily because it's been so busy, I really have enjoyed it, it's a shame it has to come to an end.

Helene in Between Blogtober

Click here to go and read all of my Blogtober 2014 posts if you missed any!

Sommer


6 comments :

  1. Ah it's a shame you didn't get to do anything for Halloween, either way I hope you had a nice day. I never really did much Halloweeny stuff in my teens, but once I started Uni it's just another reason to get together and have a good time.


    laurensibs.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always prefer Christmas to any other type of holiday, I put so much more effort into that holiday. I'm sure uni is great for Halloween, everyone would put in loads of effort. C: ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry you didn't get to dress up for Halloween, although this is by no means a 'disappointing end' to Blogtober as there's plenty of gorgeous Halloween outfit inspiration up there! :) If you're not doing anything next Halloween and still want to dress up, we'll have virtual Halloween party so you can get dolled up! haha :)

    http://aglassofice.blogspot.co.uk



    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you ever so much! I'm not quite sure how a virtual Halloween party would work, but it sounds like a lot of fun. C: ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, you should have dressed up! It is just s fun! Would you like to follow each other on GFC?! Let me know and follow me on my blog, I will follow you right back on both GFC and Bloglovin!
    xx
    Annie
    www.the-lostangeles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maybe one day I'll think of a really awesome costume idea and it'll all be worth it. And I'll definitely follow you on Bloglovin'. c: ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks very much for taking the time to read my post. Leave a comment and I'll make sure to get back to you! :3 ♥