First Time Tag


Hullo, my Pixels!

Prepare yourselves to read a lot of questions with a lot of answers! I fancied like completing a tag today, something a bit different from my normal stuff. I did intend on completing the 'British Tag', but I swiftly realised I'm a terrible British person as I don't like tea. I came across this tag on Justine's blog where she tagged anyone and everyone to do it, which is what I'm going to do. I'd love for absolutely anyone to complete this tag, as I feel the random questions let your readers find out a little bit more about you as a person!

First tweet?
Does that really need an explanation?

First blog post?
I drew my first ever drawing using a graphics tablet and just wrote a little bit about who I am and what I intend to do with the blog.

First person you followed on Bloglovin'?
I have absolutely no clue, I don't think there's any way to find out, either.

First Facebook profile picture?
I was only about twelve in this photo, which is crazy. Clearly going through my 'scene' stage then, with the hair and bright accessories, but that was before I'd even dyed my hair at all. I look so different!

Do you still talk to your first love?
I don't really think I've had my 'first love' yet, not properly anyway, so the closest thing to that is first proper boyfriend and no, I don't speak to him anymore.

What was your first alcoholic drink?
I don't actually drink alcohol, but I've tried several different things from sips and not liked anything. The first drink I actually had was a cocktail on my 18th birthday this year, but even then I let my family try some.

What was your first job?
Working in Poundland. I was looking for a job all summer last year, and then eventually my aunty dropped off an application form as she was the supervisor there and managed to get me in. I worked there for just over a year, only left this October.

What was your first car?
Even though I can't drive it yet, I own a Fiat Punto Active Sport in a nice dark blue color.

Who was the first person to text you today?
My friend, Harry, I think, although I haven't replied to anything today as I've been so busy.

Who is the first person you thought of this morning?
I haven't got a clue! Probably someone in my dream, whatever that was about last night. Strange that I can't remember.

Who was your first grade teacher?
I'm not American, so I'll go by reception teacher, and I think she was called Mrs Dench.

Where did you go on your first ride on an aeroplane?
I think Majorca was my first plane journey, as I went to Paris on the channel train.

Who was your first best friend & do you still talk?
I'd say my first proper best friend was this girl called Kim, but sadly we never see each other anymore. We did get talking again in the last two years of school though as we were in a class together.

Where was your first sleepover?
Gosh, I have absolutely no idea about my first sleepover.

What was the first thing you did this morning?
Went downstairs and ate a muffin with cheese spread on as we were going away, so I couldn't just sit in bed on my iPad for hours.

What was the first concert you ever went to?
Busted, woohoooo! I went when I was about eight or nine, I think. Really amazing first gig experience.

First broken bone?
I've never broken anything (yet!) so I feel quite lucky.

First piercing?
Both ear lobes, which led on to quite a few more.

First foreign country you visited?
Paris as my parents took me to Disneyland.

First movie you remember seeing?
I can't remember seeing any when I was younger, I really don't have a clue what I would have been watching. I do remember watching Blinky Bill the Koala's movie a lot though.

When was your first detention?
In Year 7, so I was about twelve, because I forgot to get my diary signed by my parents, really not a big deal at all, it was a rather silly thing. They had to sign it to make sure they'd checked what homework we had been set that week, even though nobody cared about signing a book.

Who was your first roommate?
I've never had one yet, thank god.

What was the first sport you were involved in?
Um... either hockey or netball, I remember being in clubs to do with them in primary school.

What is the first thing you do when you get home?
Either go to the toilet, sit down on the sofa or eat.

When was your first kiss?
I think I was about eleven at the time, so quite a few years ago now.

I hope you enjoyed this tag post, even though it's not my usual type of post to write. I thought it'd be a good and easy way for you guys to find out a bit more about me, but not just the typical, boring, same old generic stuff you can find in 'about' sections.

Sommer

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks very much for taking the time to read my post. Leave a comment and I'll make sure to get back to you! :3 ♥