Blogtober | Dream Vacation


Hullo, my Pixels!

A rather late post in the day for Blogtober today, been so busy with a-levels today. I knew Blogtober would be a bit difficult to get done early some days, and my scheduling/writing posts in advance soon went out the window!

Italy //

Italy

Italy by rainbowriots 


It's always been a dream of mine to go to Italy, anywhere in the whole country. The food would be my absolute favorite part of the whole trip; pizza and pasta are one of my all time favorite foods, so I'd be in heaven! Authentic Italian pasta, followed up by icecream would be yummy - I'm almost drooling. The wristband I used in my Polyvore collage really sums me up 'PASTAAAA!!!'

Tokyo was always on my travel list, mainly for the gaming conventions, but I think it'd still be a unique place to experience. Basically, I want to travel to as many different places as I can, who doesn't?! I've got quite a few places checked off already, but I've never been anywhere in America, for example, so maybe that could be next. Crossing off the continents one by one, eating all the different food as I go.

Helene in Between Blogtober

Go back a day of Blogtober to find out my greatest fear!

Sommer

4 comments :

  1. Alistair Douglas Brian Petch22 October 2014 at 21:49

    i have been to spain, france, netherlands, scotland, ireland and germany, but i would love to visit italy, and see the many wonderful sights and expeirce there food first hand :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alistair Douglas Brian Petch23 October 2014 at 19:04

    i would defo got to go germany again but for oktoberfest, and they also do massive christmas festivals there where you can get handcrafted stuff and loads of other different things :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Italy is my dream holiday destination too! I was saying to my partner just the other day, even though there are so many places I want to visit on our glorious planet, if I could just go on one more holiday in my lifetime it would be to Italy. Of course if it was a family oriented one then I'd go for Disney World/Florida - so want to take my son there, I went there myself when I was 14.

    You said you've checked a few places off, where have you been? If you don't mind me asking.
    :-)
    Bits & Bobs

    ReplyDelete
  4. I pretty much want to go as many places as I possibly can. Even deciding a place within Italy is difficult! I'm past the Disney age now, but I feel like that's definitely the best one to go to. C:

    So far, I've been to Paris, Majorca, Cyprus, Turkey and Barcelona, I think that's all. I always feel like I've forgotten somewhere though, don't know why! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks very much for taking the time to read my post. Leave a comment and I'll make sure to get back to you! :3 ♥