Blogtober | I'm An Expert At...


Hullo, my Pixels!

I really struggled with this prompt today, I honestly couldn't think of anything I'm an 'expert' at. I'm good at being good, but that's just silly. Video gaming is where my heart lies; I have over 300 games on my shelves, as well a Steam library of about 70 PC games. I'd class myself as an 'expert', just because I've played different games for so many years of my life, it's difficult to not be atleast above average.

Playing Video Games //
That Lana Del Rey reference though, if there's any fans out there.


I picked out a couple of great games: Skyrim, Simpsons Hit & Run, The Sims 3 and Viva Piñata. I put so many hours into Skyrim when I first got it - I think it was about 200 and something, but I haven't played it in a really long time now, and I haven't even got any use out of the DLC yet! Simpsons Hit & Run is a game I'm currently playing through again to try and get 100% as even though it's been out for eleven years, I've never actually finished it before.

The Sims in general is one of my all-time favorite game lines, I probably own about over 20 Sims games on all platforms. Sims 3 on the PC just ended up being one of my favorites because of the insane amount of things you can create and do on it, especially with expansion packs. I have actually owned Sims 4 since release date, but I've still never played it because Origin won't work. *grumble grumble grumble*

I haven't played Viva Piñata too much on my own computer, and I know I'm probably too old to play games like this, but my god the piñatas are just too cute to resist (apart from when they want to eat each other)! I feel like I have to make sacrifices for the cuteness overload.

Helene in Between Blogtober

I know it's probably not the most conventional thing to be an 'expert' at, but hey, it's just something I feel like I'm pretty darn good at. I'm proud of being nice and friendly towards people, and a good friend, but I feel like you can't really be an expert at something which is just part of your personality.

Go back a day and read Day 16 of Blogtober here.

Sommer

3 comments :

  1. Great post! The Simpsons hit and run game is sooo good, I haven't played it in years. It's a shame you haven't been able to play Sims 4 yet, I've been playing Sims since the very beginning, and as much as they've changed a lot of things, I do really love the 4th edition. So I think you'll like it!


    I'm still trying to think of something I'm an expert at for my Blogtober post haha

    laurensibs.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much! I'm pretty sure I already follow you, so keep up the good work. c: ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a total classic! So close to completing it now though, after so many years of getting to about Level 3 and then restarting it all. I know things are really different, but I really want to be able to atleast play it, rather than staring at it. XD
    It was really difficult, but I see you've managed to think of something! c: ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks very much for taking the time to read my post. Leave a comment and I'll make sure to get back to you! :3 ♥